Hello everyone.

Sorry it has been a while since I have been on just been very busy with other things.

Today I would like to share with you how I made this card.

base card was Dapper denim cut @ 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
#145601 Glimmer paper layer one measures 4" x 5 1/4"
dsp layer 2 is 3 3/4" x 5"
Basic grey 1 @ 2 3/4 x 1 5/8"
Basic grey 1 @ 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"

A scrap of basic grey approximately 4" x 5 " run this piece through the big shot using brick embossing folder. This will be cut into sections and adhered to the basic grey pieces to create the bricks these can be placed where ever you like I used my basic black watercolour pencil just to give it a bit more shading.
 I fussy cut the dragon and knight from the myths and magic specialty dsp
#145600
I cut a piece of dsp approx 1/2" x 6" and layed it on my grid paper to mark the squares to cut out then I layed them on top of basic grey to get the right length that I needed. I cut a triangle for the roof out of the darker grey cardstock. I also cut a grey window just by eye or you could use the home sweet home framelits if you have them.
Stamped the sentiment onto soft sky card stock then trimmed and flagged to size.
stamp colour was archival basic black.
I used dimensionals for the dragon knight and the sentiment has a double stack of dimensionals to raise it higher.
Almost forgot the glitter flag piece

Well I hope you like the project for today.

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration ends on the 31st March so get those orders in  you can just click on the shop now button to purchase any items. The more you shop the more free product you earn.


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment