June 1st 2018

Hello there stamping friends.
I am so excited to announce that as of today the Stampin'Up! 2017-2018 catalogue is now live.

So if you haven't received your copy please contact me so that I can send you one.


The colour revamp is here and you can order all the new colours just by clicking on my shop now button on the right had side.
Or you can join my COLOUR CLUB DETAILS COMING SOON
I will also be offering a few more clubs so watch this space for more details.
If you follow me by email you wil get notified every time I post something new so please do so as I wouldn't want you to miss out on any offers or free pdf files.



 These are just a sample of some new bundle sets  you will find in the awesome new catalogue.







2018-2020 Stampin'Up! catalogue

* indicates required
View previous campaigns.

your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment