Gift bag inspired by Perfume Bottle

Hello everyone,

Glad you could join me today.
This is my first post on my new blog and I thought that I would share with you a project I did late last year for my first post. I do hope you like it and I will add a video that goes with the instructions.
Some of you may have already viewed this on You Tube.



Here we go.

Cardstock/DSP 4 7/8" x 8"
Score long side @1/2", 1 3/4", 4 1/4" & 5 1/2"
Score short side @ 1/2" & 1 3/4"

Fold and burnish all score lines
Cut up all score lines to second scoreline and cut a small wedge on narrow sides and 1/2" side.
Remove first two squares and one along short tab.
Put tape or glue (Tombo) down narrow side and make box as usual. (refer to video)
Pinch top sides slightly together to close top of box.
Next cut out lots of labels (second one in from outer) place on scoreboard, find centre then score 3/8 e3ither side this creates fold lines for top.
Then using ruler and scoring tool big end, mark in scorelines on angels to create pattern (piercing mat underneath)
Cut a strip of foil/cardstock 3/8" x 6" adhere down centre of label cut out, mark scorelines either side then mark small indentations to create holes and buckle cut both ends of small strip outward v shape.
Cut 1 or two strips 3/8" x 6 score 3/4" either side adhere to  label for handle
Adhere folded top to one side of and use magnet closures for the other side.

FOR GIFT TAG LABEL:

Whisper white cardstock cut @ 1/2" X 1 1/2" Sentiment "FOR YOU" stamp set "Your so lovely"
DSP cut @ 6/8" x 1 6/8"
Stamp sentiment in versa mark and emboss in silver, flag end of both hand punch hole using 1/8 hand held punch.
Cut approximately 8" of bakers twine fold in half thread through from back to front of both two flagged pieces together form tag loop, tie on handle of bag in a bow.
Now your bag is complete.

I really hope you enjoy this project and have a go yourself.

Unfortunately I can no longer get these little perfume bottles as they were only available for a short time but you could use it for other items as well.

I also have step by step photos as well I could have added to post but as I am short of time at the moment the video tutorial should give you all the information that you need to complete this project.

Currently working on some larger ones as well and I will bring them to you as soon as I have them completed in the near future.

All items used in project are available in my online shop. Just click on the shop now button to purchase.
I will add numbers for items at a later date when I have more time or they may be in the description box below video. Just click on show more.

If you would like to join my awesome team just click on the join button and it will have all the information you need there or email me.

During the current Sale-a-bration promotion it is the best time to join as you get more bang for your buck plus you get a free gift from me as well.

All those that shop online or order with me receive a beautiful gift as well. So please do drop in and explore both my blog and the links to my website.

Any questions just drop me an email and I will respond as soon as I can usualy within 24 hours.











your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment